- Authors: How to Invite People to a Facebook Event
- Reading from your book
- Book signing live in person,
- Book launch party
- Virtual book tour
You want to do this from your FACEBOOK PAGE, not your profile.
- A PAGE is for businesses, authors, etc. It says "Like" or "Liked" when you're on someone' else's
- A profile is the personal presence EVERYONE on Facebook has. It's where you go when you login. It says "Add friend" or "friends" when you're on someone' else's
When you host an event,
- go to your author PAGE,
- click events, and click ADd Event,
- complete the information,
- then invite guests.
This short video shows you how to invite friends to a Facebook event. Watch the video.
Please share this review all over the social web!
Follow your B.L.I.S.S.
Ronda Del Boccio
About Ronda Del Boccio
Ronda Del Boccio is an award-winning and best selling author of both fiction and nonfiction. She tells transformational tales and helps visionary authors turn their dreams and imaginings into published books. See and order Ronda's books on Amazon.
Join Ronda's readers for free stories, sneak peeks at her next books and more at WriteOnPUrpose.com/readSHARE!