One of the things I've started doing in my planner is having a weekly focus. This is something for me to pay attention to throughout the week. It appears just below the month calendar in the left column of my Happy Planner.
I like having a focus written right there for me to see as I mark things in my planner. It reminds me not to lose track of my intention.'
Part of his spell breaker work asks you to question, stay curious and open, so this week my focus intention is "I wonder."
This leads my mind to many adventures.I wonder how I can reach more readers...
- I wonder how I can generate more revenue while serving more people...
- I wonder how I can make things even harder for Aislinn and Kassidy in the books I'm working on...
So this week I'm opening myself to wonderment and curiosity. I am always learning and opening myself to true freedom.
If you're tired of the self help hamster wheel, you might like to grab Brian's book. Here are the details:
What's your focus intentionfor the week?
Please share this all over the social web!
Follow your B.L.I.S.S.
Ronda Del Boccio
#1 best selling author, speaker, and Amazon Top Reviewer
About Ronda Del Boccio
Ronda Del Boccio is an award-winning and best selling author of both fiction and nonfiction. She tells transformational tales and helps visionary authors turn their dreams and imaginings into published books. See and order Ronda's books on Amazon.
PS: IF you're an AUTHOR: before you go - Join NOW for FREE Tools for Writers!
What you get: The Author Profit Pack and MORE, including...
- 7 Ways to Earn Money While Still Writing Your Book" special report and video mini-class
- 7 Ways to Make Your Book Irresistible" special report and video mini-cl
- Invitations to FREE right-to-the-point classes on everything from book marketing to e-publishing to social media for authors.
- Free weekly author success tip delivered to your inbox
- and more!