If you've perused the digital shelves of Amazon Kindle looking for advice on how to earn more as an author, you're not alone. Every author wants to earn more, because the fact of the matter is that royalties are no big whoop, even if you're selling a $20 tome.
"Authors earn more money BECAUSE they're authors than they do from actual book sales."
-- Ronda Del Boccio
I have a couple books at 99c. Perhaps you do too. This little volume by Kristen Eckstein is right in line with what I teach all my mentoring students about earning money from y your books. You have to think outside the cover. So heer's my review of a helpful little book
99-cent Kindle books seem to be winning the book publishing popularity contest. Every day more of them are released, flooding the market with affordable information. The key with 99-cent Kindle books is to deliver an instant solution to a relevant pain point, and to have a solid back-end in place to make your money elsewhere. This book will show you:
- How to get (and keep) happy email subscribers - and build your platform
- The truth about using Amazon Advantage affiliate links inside your book
- A dozen products and services you can recommend in your e-book - and make money from later
- How affiliate marketing works - and when it's a good fit for your book
- What exactly to advertise in the back of your book and how to build a system of passive income
- Exactly how each sale of one of my 99-cent Kindle books nets me a minimum of $27
- And more!
Get this Author's Quick Guide today and start earning more profits for each book you sell!See all our Author's Quick Guide Kindle books at AuthorsQuickGuide.com