It's good to check in with oneself from time to time and reconnect with your goals and vision that you have for yourself as an author.
You might ask yourself questions like these:
- Why am I writing?
- What do I want to accomplish with my work?
- What do I consider success?
I did a visioning meditation. I'm giving it to you here. You may listen now or download, but know this...if you don't make an appointment with yourself, you'll just keep being too busy.
Journal As You Dream
Journaling as you craft your ideal future, whether for the coming season, year, or lifetime, is an excellent tool. You can get in touch with your hidden desires, goals and needs this way.
Here are some helpful ihints:
- Keep a blank page.
- Don't constrict yourself to a certain format.
- Write, draw, doodle..let the ideas flow.
So, give yourself an hour to meditate/ponder and plan. Here's the audio. Enjoy!
If you aren't seeing the player (because you're seeing this on another site besides WriteOnPurpose.com), here is the download link.
Please share this all over the social web!
Follow your B.L.I.S.S.
Ronda Del Boccio
#1 best selling author, speaker, and Amazon Top Reviewer
About Ronda Del Boccio
Ronda Del Boccio is an award-winning and best selling author of both fiction and nonfiction. She tells transformational tales and helps visionary authors turn their dreams and imaginings into published books. See and order Ronda's books on Amazon.
PS: IF you're an AUTHOR: before you go - Join NOW for FREE Tools for Writers!
What you get: The Author Profit Pack and MORE, including...
- 7 Ways to Earn Money While Still Writing Your Book" special report and video mini-class
- 7 Ways to Make Your Book Irresistible" special report and video mini-cl
- Invitations to FREE right-to-the-point classes on everything from book marketing to e-publishing to social media for authors.
- Free weekly author success tip delivered to your inbox
- and more!